While the majority of Boholmarketplace.com users have good intentions, it’s still a good idea to take some precautions. If you are meeting another user for the first time you should consider:
- Having a friend accompany you.
- Meeting in a public place like a mall.
- Avoid meeting in a dark or secluded place.
- Avoid entering a strangers home or letting them enter your home.
- Tell a friend or family member where you are going.
- Take your cell phone with you in case you need to call for help.
- Be cautious about carrying lots of cash.
- Be cautious about buying or selling expensive items.
It’s best to use your common sense and trust your instincts. This will help you stay safe when using Bohol Marketplace.